MiNightVet Woking is a small animal out of hours veterinary emergency service, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals. We are based in Woking providing emergency out of hours care to our clients.
Our service is available to clients from all practices who have made arrangements with us. Please see the list below to find out if your veterinary practice can use our service.
The MiNightVet team provides a dedicated emergency service with full-time night staff who will be alert and effective even at unsociable hours. The qualified vets and nurses have a special interest, experience and training in all aspects of emergency and critical care.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Car parking
- Disabled access
- Digital X-ray
- Ultrasound scanning
- 24-hour monitored hospitalisation
- Four consultation rooms
- Separate dog and cat wards
- Separate dog, cat and rabbit waiting area
- Isolation unit
- On site laboratory for same day results
- Secure external exercise space for hospitalised patients
- Two sterile operating theatres
- Dedicated separate dental suite