MiNightVet Gorleston is a small animal out of hours veterinary emergency service, welcoming dogs, cats, small mammals and exotics. We are based at Gorleston, near Great Yarmouth, providing emergency overnight and weekend care to clients.
Our service is also available to clients from other practices who have arranged this service. Please see the list below to find out if your veterinary practice can use our service.
The MiNightVet team provide a dedicated emergency service with full-time night staff who will be alert and effective even at unsociable hours. The qualified vets and nurses have a special interest, experience and training in all aspects of urgent critical care.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Car parking
- Disabled access
- Digital X-ray
- Ultrasound and heart scanning
- 24-hour monitored hospitalisation
- Separate dog and cat wards
- Walk-in kennels for larger breed dogs
- Separate dog and cat waiting area
- Isolation unit
- On site laboratory for immediate results
- Secure external exercise space for hospitalised patients
- Two sterile operating theatres