MiNightVet Caterham is a small animal out of hours veterinary emergency service, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals. We are based in Caterham, Surrey and provide emergency overnight and weekend care to clients.
Our service is also available to clients from other practices who have arranged this service. Please see the list below to find out if your veterinary practice can use our service.
The MiNightVet team provide a dedicated emergency service with full-time night staff who will be alert and effective even at unsociable hours. The qualified vets and nurses have a special interest, experience and training in all aspects of urgent critical care.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and service
- Car parking
- Disabled access
- Digital X-ray
- Ultrasound scanning
- 24-hour monitored hospitalisation
- Four consultation rooms
- Separate dog and cat wards
- Separate dog, cat and rabbit waiting area
- Separate dog and cat isolation units
- On site laboratory for same day results
- Secure external exercise space for hospitalised patients
- Two sterile operating theatres
- Dedicated separate dental suite.